Bibliography of Winter Articles: From the Unfinished Task to the Finishable
• Facing the Frontiers (Mission Frontiers October-November 1982).
• “Mission 2000": Towards a Strategy of Closure (IJFM 2:1, 1985).
The Final Era of World Missions (IJFM 2:3, July 1985).
• Bright Hope for Tomorrow (Mission Frontiers April 1986).
• Momentum Is Building! Many Voices Discuss Completing the Task by 2000 A.D. (IJFM 3:1-4, 1986).
• Groundswell Toward A.D. 2000: The Students Are Coming! (Mission Frontiers August 1986).
• The Most Hopeful Picture You Have Ever Seen! (Mission Frontiers, March 1989).
• Editorial Comment on Completion of the Task (Mission Frontiers August-September 1989).
• Part 1 Crucial Issues in Missions: Working Toward the Year 2000 (Mission Frontiers June-October 1990).
• Part II Crucial Issues in Missions Working Toward the Year 2000 (Mission Frontiers November 1990).
• The Diminishing Task (Mission Frontiers, January-February 1991).
• The Rallying Cry of the AD2000 Movement (Mission Frontiers, January-February 1992).
• Editorial Comment on Diminishing Task chart (Mission Frontiers March 1992).
• Editorial Comment: Are We Winning or Losing (Mission Frontiers May-June 1992).
• Racing to the Finish (Mission Frontiers July-August 1992).
• Facing the Final Frontiers (Mission Frontiers November 1992).
• Editorial: Christianity is not losing ground (Mission Frontiers May-June 1993).
• Are 90% of Our Missionaries Serving in the Wrong Places? (Mission Frontiers May-June 1993).
• Operation World: Introduction (Mission Frontiers November-December 1993).
• Is One Kind of Mission Work More Important Than Another? (Mission Frontiers November-December 1993).
• Jesus’ 2000th Birthday (Mission Frontiers Issue, “Bring Back the King?” July-August 1994).
• Editorial Comment on What is the task; completing the task (Mission Frontiers September-October 1994).
• Editorial Comment on what the AD2000 and Beyond Movement has to do with the Return of Christ. (Mission Frontiers March-April 1995 (Unfinished Task Issue).
• Editorial Comment: AD2000 and Beyond Movement (Mission Frontiers, March-April 1995).
• Editorial Comment on A Church for Every People and the Gospel for Every Person by the Year 2000 (Mission Frontiers May-June 1995).
• Which Missionary Is Doing the Most Strategic Work? (Mission Frontiers May-June 1995).
• Thy Kingdom Come: A Church for Every People and the Gospel for Every Person by the Year 2000 (Mission Frontiers September-October 1995).
• Christian Leaders Express Support for Joshua Project 2000 and the Cooperative Effort (Mission Frontiers November-December 1995).
• Editorial Comment on explosion of global interest in completing the task (Mission Frontiers November-December 1995).
• When Jesus said, “This Gospel must be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all peoples,”......what did He mean by "all peoples?" (Mission Frontiers November-December 1995).
• The Unfinished Task of World Evangelization (From "The Unfolding Drama of the Christian Movement," 1996).
• Editorial Comment on several things, including a new global map; Gateway People Clusters; De-westernization (Mission Frontiers November 1996).
• Finishing the Task: Unreached Peoples Challenge (with Bruce Koch) (IJFM 16:2, Summer 1999)
• Advancing Strategies of Closure: Finishing the Task: The Unreached Peoples Challenge (with Bruce Koch) (IJFM 19:4, Winter 2002, 15-25).
• Advancing Strategies of Closure: From Mission to Evangelism to Mission (IJFM 19:4, Winter 2002).
• Editorial Comment on what it takes to “engage” a people group (Mission Frontiers November-December 2006).
• Role of Western Missions in the 21st Century (W1047.1; Frontiers in Mission, 114-17).
Analysis of a Movement [AD 2000 and Beyond Movement] (Frontiers in Mission, 287-97).
This list is part of a series of bibliographies for most of the articles by Ralph Winter that relate to his "Twelve Frontiers of Perspective." I have grouped together some of his original "frontiers of perspective" into the following list of bibliographies: